Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)/BCaBA - #100002
Positive Behavior Supports Corporation
Date: 04/19/2022 15:30 PM
City: Jeffersonville, Georgia
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
PBS – The Leading & Most Positive ABA Services Provider has a position available for a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA). Join Our Amazing Team Today!
PBS Corp. is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You have the opportunity to work in dynamic family environments and develop behavior programs in real world setting with a focus on quality of life. At PBS Corp., you are provided with a great team of leaders, peers and direct support staff. With PBS Corp., there are many opportunities for professional growth, as you are encouraged and supported in developing and executing goals.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) Job Description:
As a Behavior Analyst (BCBA, BCBA-D) you will provide family-centered ABA services to individuals with behavior challenges and skill deficits. Behavior Analyst are responsible for conducting assessments, writing, implementing, and monitoring behavior plans, data collection and display, as well as training and supervising caregivers and staff in home and community settings.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) Tier System:
As the leader in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) services, we have created a dynamic tier system for analysts to work with PBS in various capacities. Where else can salaried analysts receive up to 4 raises per year (one each quarter) AND also receive a bonus that amounts to 10% of their salary over the course of a year?!
Benefits And Perks for Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA):
PBS Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA / BCaBA) Tier system allows for flexibility with hours worked and earning potential!
* Very Competitive Salary including opportunities for Quarterly Raises and/or Bonuses!
* Health Insurance
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
* Paid Weekly
* Professional Advancements as Lead Analyst
* Ability to transfer to any of our service areas
* Conference Bonuses
* Online behavior plans to speed up plan development
* Electronic Behavior Plan with individualized feedback systems to develop highest quality plans.
* Custom Data Collection and Graphing
* Paid Drive Time
* Geolocation technology to match you with clients to maximize your availability and minimize drive time
* Secure Chat Communications system, personal phone extension, and email
* University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
* Live and On-line CEU’s Free for Team Members
* 401K Retirement Options
***Afternoon Availability a MUST!***
APPLY NOW! You are just a few clicks away from becoming a PBS BCBA!
Locations: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Washington DC, and the provinces of Ontario and British Columbia Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.