Experienced Integrated Planning & Scheduling Specialist - #100023
Date: 04/19/2022 16:00 PM
City: Berkeley, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space, and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers, and for the world.
Boeing Defense, Space & Security (BDS) has an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Integrated Planning and Scheduling Specialist located in Berkeley, MO, and St. Charles, MO This position will support Advanced Weapons programs in the Phantom Works division of Boeing Defense. Come join a dynamic team of dedicated professionals working to secure America’s future, where you really will get an opportunity to serve your country.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops, coordinates, integrates, analyzes, and maintains, an integrated plan and schedule to meet program and/or project requirements.
- Produces metrics for plans and schedules for moderately complex projects, programs, and change activities across the life cycle of a program.
- Performs studies/analysis and planning efforts, within and/or across programs/projects, organizations or business units to determine impacts, constraints, and plans involving product development, production rates, production development activities, process improvement, or program initiatives.
- Develops the Integrated Master Plan, schedule and supports change incorporation plans related to integrated scheduling products.
- Performs integration of program plans and schedules, horizontally and vertically, across company functional, product groups, suppliers, and partners of moderate complexity.
- Identifies, analyzes, and reports performance variances to management.
- Works with customers to develop performance recovery plans and incorporates recovery plans where appropriate.
- Provides training and mentoring to lower-level employees.
This position allows telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. An interim and/or final U.S. Secret Clearance Post-Start is required.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Experience in finance, scheduling, industrial engineering, change management, strategy, program management, or project management role
- 3+ years of experience in change management, program planning, project management, integrated scheduling, Industrial Engineering, or Business Operations
- 3+ years of experience in team schedules, resource management, earned value management, risk management, and project management
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Experience using Open Plan Professional
- Active Secret
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Experience using Milestone Professional
Education/experience is typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Master+4 years' related work experience, 10 years related work experience, etc.).
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility. Note: Basic relocation will be offered for eligible internal candidates.
For further information on the basic relocation plan, refer here.
Potential Signing Bonus for Eligible/Qualified candidate.
Employee Referral Bonus:
Referral to this job is eligible for a bonus.
Boeing is a Drug-Free Workplace where post-offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria are met as outlined in our policies.
This position is for the 1st shift.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.