3rd Shift Production Technician - $22/hr - #100028
Clark Associates, Inc.
Date: 04/19/2022 16:00 PM
City: Leola, Pennsylvania
Salary: $22 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The Production Technician is responsible for operating and maintaining the spice packaging line by utilizing equipment and food safety procedures to ensure efficiency and to produce a quality finished product.
- Moving raw packaging, ingredients, and finished goods using mechanical and manual means
- Performing product line changeovers and adjustments
- Constantly monitoring production for quality and
- Packing and palletizing finished goods
- Maintaining accurate inventory
- Performing other duties and tasks not listed as requested by the production manager
- Must be able to read, write, and perform basic math functions
- Must be able push and pull up to 150lbs
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Must be able to constantly bend, reach, climb, and stand throughout shift
- experience working with food safety proceedures
- high school diploma
- fork lift operation experience
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, medical/dental insurance, wellness programs, gym membership reimbursement, and a 401k with company match. If you’re ready for a challenge, and have the ambition to succeed in a fast paced environment, we’d love to discuss the Production Technician position with you! Submit your resume and apply online today.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.