Business Systems Analyst - Customer Service & Sales - #100067
Date: 04/19/2022 17:30 PM
City: Beverly Hills, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
WHY JOIN BELLA+CANVAS?
BELLA+CANVAS is the brand behind the T-Shirt movement. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we are the largest manufacturers of wholesale apparel in the USA. Specializing in high quality, fashion-forward styles, we provide blank garments to decorators, promotional distributors and brands all over the world.
At BELLA+CANVAS, we're all about providing a place where the entrepreneurial spirit thrives. At HQ, it's a collaborative environment where everyone has a voice, and great ideas can come from anyone. We seek to ignite the BE DIFFERENT mentality throughout each department. Our office is located in the heart of Beverly Hills in close proximity to shops and restaurants. Our building was designed by world-renown architect I.M. Pei — there's plenty of natural light, open space with a co-working vibe, an in-building gym, calming yoga and meditation studio and an indoor tree spanning 3 floors.
We are looking for a business systems analyst with a primary background in sales and customer service to assist in building and implementing needs for our growing wholesale and retail teams. The ideal candidate will have technical knowledge of the order to cash sales cycle, experience in a multi-channel customer base, and have a solid understanding of order processing and inventory allocation management. Responsibilities also include troubleshooting and developing technical solutions related to application and process errors for both internal users and external partners.
This is a remote-available position although there will be occasional onsite visits necessary to support major implementations/initiatives and to connect with the greater IT organization, BA team members, and ecommerce/digital personnel. This position will report to the Director of Business Analysis, work alongside the group's other Business Analysts, and coordinate with the Business Systems, IT Operations, and Business Intelligence groups. Interaction and coordination with other departments will be frequent as we align evolving business capability needs with robust, stable technical systems and their corresponding business processes.
- Support and resolve application issues with our ERP, WMS, and third-party platforms.
- Help to configure and maintain the ERP system (FDM4)
- Utilize Business Intelligence tools to research and provide data analysis as needed to ensure data integrity, monitor system and process usage/adherence, and utilize data to support business needs and growth.
- Responsible for leading the IT aspects of application feature enhancement projects, testing and deployment scheduling/communications.
- Manage the full life cycle of project implementation from requirements gathering, writing spec for development or process changes, testing the new functionality, documenting for end users, training affected parties, and then ensuring any recurring maintenance is addressed
- Responsible for bug identification and fix testing
- Proven experience in developing and implementing complex IT processes
- Experience in Business Analysis, Business Systems Administration or ERP Application Support
- Self-motivation, a strong sense of accountability, detail oriented and good organizational skills
- API/Web Services, EDI Standards and Technologies, FTP and FTP Client knowledge is a plus
- Strong degree of technical aptitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills and easily adaptable to changing priorities
JUST SOME OF THE PERKS
- Generous employee discount for Bella+Canvas, Alo Yoga, and free membership to Alo Moves, with access to hundreds of streaming fitness and yoga classes with top instructors
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plan options, and enhanced additional benefits such as free virtual access to mental health providers and new parent support for employees and dependents
- 401K with company matching
- Free treats, all day, every day! Stay fueled with complimentary cold brew, kombucha, and healthy snacks.
- Daily yoga classes at HQ taught by some of the best yogis in the world in addition to an onsite gym equipped with best-in-class equipment
- Free yoga classes at any of our Sanctuaries
- Dog friends welcome at HQ!
I confirm that I have read and understood the Notice For Job Applicants, and by submission of my application I consent to and acknowledge the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in the manner as set out in the Notice.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.