Agent, Room Reservations - #100068
Barona Resort & Casino
Date: 04/19/2022 17:30 PM
City: Lakeside, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Under the direction of the Room Reservations Manager, this positions primary function is booking room reservations for VIP & Transient guests at Barona Valley Ranch Resort & Casino,.
TYPICAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
This positions primary working condition is a fast paced office environment, and at times may be under high stress.
- Always be NICE to fellow staff and players; find every opportunity to offer a friendly smile, wave and greeting.
- Process all reservations including casino, leisure, group, wholesale and sales reservations in a customer-oriented and timely manner.
- Utilize proper sales techniques as set by management to yield maximum revenue and conversion production.
- Effectively adhere to selling strategies as set by management to maximize revenue production.
- Ability to provide detailed information on all of Barona Valley Ranch services and amenities, including recreational activities.
- Process brochure requests.
- Maintains and clean and organized work area.
- Completes daily checklist and tally sheet and forwards to Room Reservations Manager for updates.
- Assists Supervisor and or Manager with special projects.
- Required to attend and contribute in staff meetings.
- Supports telemarketing campaigns to encourage guest participation at events, manage reservation line.
- Protects Tribal assets through effective management of comps in alignment with Comp Master guidelines, participates in Comp Master training, and appropriately defines business decision of a comp exception notice.
- Follows Barona’s code of conduct and all confidentiality rules, and upholds all Magical Service Standards.
- Actively maintains and utilizes ACSC, LMS, Barona Reservation programs, Direct Access, Barona Promo, event log, Maintains current knowledge of all Casino promotions, special events, services, and amenities to provide guests with any needed information.
NOTE: This description incorporates the most typical duties performed. It is recognized that other related duties not specifically mentioned may also be performed. The inclusion of those duties would not alter the overall evaluation of this occupation.
Must have computer knowledge to include some type of Property Management System (LMS experience preferred)
Excellent phone etiquette
Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel preferred
Ability to deal with changes, performs detailed work, work independently, and work in a fast paced environment
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
Miniminimum of 1 years resort hotel reservations experience in a 200+ room hotel is preferred
High School diploma required, or equivalent
ALTERNATIVE TO MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Please refer to Data Support Sheet for position.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.