Stable Keeper - #100083
Date: 04/19/2022 18:00 PM
City: River Ranch, Florida
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
About Westgate River Ranch Resort and Rodeo:
Westgate River Ranch Resort & Rodeo provides you with the unique opportunity to meet and greet with guests who share your enthusiasm for the great outdoors at our authentic Florida dude ranch, which lies on 1,700 beautiful acres overlooking the scenic Kissimmee River and just one hour South of Orlando. Enjoy the surroundings and excitement that our amazing resort offers such as incredible outdoor recreational opportunities, including horseback riding, airboat and swamp buggy rides, trap & skeet range, full-service marina and award-winning Saturday night rodeo.
As a Stable Keeper, you will:
- Waters animals and measures, mixes and apportions feed and feed supplements according to feeding instructions.
- Washes, brushes, trims and curries animals coats to clean and improve their appearance.
- Inspects animals for disease, illness, and injury and treats animals according to instructions.
- Cleans animals quarters and replenishes bedding.
- Exercises animals.
- Unloads and stores feed and supplies.
- Whitewashes stables.
- Cleans saddles and bridles.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
· Work Ethic
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred but not required.
- Comprehensive health benefits – medical, dental and vision
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – vacation, sick, and personal
- Paid Holidays
- 401K with generous company match
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Family benefits including pregnancy, and parental leave and adoption assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Military Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life, Disability, Accident, Critical Illness & Hospital Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.