Permit Coordinator - #100093
Date: 04/19/2022 18:00 PM
City: Livonia, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Foundation Systems of Michigan is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Permit Coordinator. FSM has been Michigan’s largest and most respected Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing contractor for more than 12 years. We are proud to have been awarded the Better Business Bureau Torch Award for Ethics, recognizing our commitment to ethics and integrity with our customers and the community. We have also been awarded with Angie’s List Super Service Award for 8 consecutive years.
At Foundation Systems of Michigan we redefine our industry not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We highly value our employees and strive to make our company a great place to work. We offer a fun and family-oriented environment, a casual dress policy, the tools and training you need to get the job done the right way, and a competitive pay and benefits package. We are dedicated to finding an Permit Coordinator that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We cover the entire State of Michigan, so we seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in our three locations Livonia, Traverse City, and Grand Rapids.
We are looking for a highly organized team player to assist our permit department. The position helps expedite the process for obtaining permits in a variety of jurisdictions throughout Virginia, DC and Maryland. This position works with our department manager, AutoCAD technicians and Engineer to ensure the speedy submission of any permits required by the county. In addition the coordination of the inspections required to close the permit. Other administrative duties include coordinating third party inspections, Soil boring contractors and other services that may be needed to expedite the submission to the county are also part of the job.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Provide administrative support for timekeeping
- Create weekly job packs
- Create and close purchase orders
- Ensure office equipment is in working order to include scheduling maintenance
- Great customer experiences and service is how we built our reputation. You will be the right fit is you believe in serving people and solving problems.
- Setting and confirming install dates
- Mailing customer information packets
- Following up with customers on a variety of issues
- Keeping customer records current and updated
What is required to join our team as a Permit Coordinator:
- High School Degree/GED
- Familiarity with county requirements for residential construction permits
- 1-2 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Highly organized and effective in a high pace environment
- Relevant experience dealing with county permit processes and expectations
- Must be positive and motivated with excellent communications skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in work strategy
- Excellent computer skills
- Great oral and verbal communication
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.