Inventory Specialist - Rockville Audi - #100097
Date: 04/19/2022 18:00 PM
City: Rockville, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Rockville Audi, a Sonic Automotive family dealership, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally. Our 100+ dealerships are concerned with more than moving inventory; they're committed to your success and invested in your future. So read on, and consider a rewarding career with Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Audi Rockville seeks a full-time inventory assistant with phone duties to join our team. This is not a customer facing role and operates generally in a private office. This job affords flexible hours matched well for part time or full-time college students. Additionally, prior associates in this role have launched into additional responsibility, training and income as they learn more about automotive retail. As a Fortune 300 company, we offer very strong full-time benefits and access to transfer for Sonic Automotive dealerships all over the US. While we seek full time...may consider right candidate in the 25-30 hour per week range. Your prior study and work experience are appreciated.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Answer multi-line telephone system, determine caller’s needs and route to the appropriate department.
· Greet visitors, determine their needs and contact the appropriate department for visitor escort.
· Oversee the visitor sign-in and security process.
· Maintain conference room reservation schedule.
· Assist various departments with special projects as needed.
Will have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
· Will have at least 1-year of experience as a receptionist in a professional business environment.
· Must be a motivated self-starter able to work effectively with all departments with limited supervision.
· Must have intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
· Must be punctual, with solid time-management skills.
· High School Diploma.
· All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
· All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
· All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, and valid driver license.
It's time to make the most important move of your career. From our cooperative, team-based approach, to our more than 1,000 internal advancements each year, it's easy to see the difference. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.