Logistic Outbound Senior staff - #100135
Date: 04/19/2022 18:00 PM
City: Santa Fe Springs, California
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
Woongjin, INC. is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Do daily operation for trucking from cargo pick up at warehouse to delivery location (Order receiving from Q-Cells, Rate checking/negotiation with trucker, rate conform from Q-Cells, Secure trucker, cargo preparation at W/H, Make appointment with consignee/trucker, Prepare paper work, Monitor cargo pick up/deliver status, Others)
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles; assess routing alternatives and common carrier performance.
- Troubleshoot all happenings from booking to cargo delivery with in a timely Manner.
- Daily communication with customer/warehouse/trucker (e-mail, phone).
- Make daily cargo tracking report and submit it to customer.
- Analyze routings of trucking and consider best options for customer.
- Control truckers and do evaluation for their service level.
- Input data of cargo into company's system and manage data accuracy with W/H and trucker.
- Do pricing of AR/AP via company's system and do settlement every week/Month.
- Take care of lot of customer’s requests and reports (Inventory, report and data analysis).
- Monthly forecasting for Revenue/Cost.
- Weekly report to upper level management
- Reporting as needed (Service failure report, claim/damage report, others) to management and Q-Cells.
- Maintenance SOP/Work Instructions and ensuring operational best practice in line with customer requirements as well as ensure operational SOP compliance.
- Maintaining essential account documentation with up to date information and ensuring that it is collated and stored so as to be readily accessible.
- New employee training for supply chain/ distribution network, company's system (TMS, WMS, FIS, OMS, MDMS, BMS etc)
- Coaching and guide co-worker to make sure for doing job correctly.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 5+ years of experience in Logistics Required or related
- Remote role that may require onsite at customer site in the future
- Outlook, Microsoft Office application such as Excel/Power point/Word
- Able to engage and work directly with customers
- Problem solver mindset, Self-motivated and Organized
- Handle high pressure and fast pace operations as needed
- Strong work ethic and open to learning other modes of transportation as needed
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.