Industrial Maintenance Mechanic - Sun-Wed Night Shift - #100169
Date: 04/19/2022 18:30 PM
City: Douglassville, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Techo-Bloc, we aren’t just paving patios – we’re paving the way for great careers! Founded on a culture of innovation, we manufacture landscaping products focused on design, durability and flair. Our growing team is seeking passionate people, ready to make an impact.
Why Work for Us?
We love to brag. Techo-Bloc offers its valued associates a competitive salary, paid time off and a comprehensive benefits package. Here are a few of our perks:
- Medical Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Employee Discount on Products
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Complete uniform provided after 3 months.
- Training & Development
Our people are the best part of the job.
The Douglassville team is an industrious group, who thrive together when challenged. Passionate about their craft, these folks take pride in the Artscape of their work and the Techo-Bloc brand. This crew values a ‘can do’ attitude and is quick to embrace those eager to learn.
Intrigued? Come grow with us.
C shift- Sunday through Tuesday 4:45PM to 5AM & Wednesday 4:45PM to 11PM
+$17/hr shift differential starting at 5pm on top of base rate for Sundays!
+$2/hr shift differential for Monday,Tuesdays and Wednesdays starting at 5pm. Base rate dependent on skill/experience level.
Location: Douglassville, PA
Techo Bloc is on the hunt for their next industrial maintenance technician (electro-mechanic). Our technicians are highly proficient with electrical maintenance, troubleshooting and welding. Here is a snapshot of your day-to-day:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, repair, and/or replace mechanical components such as motors, gear boxes, drive chains, sprockets, sheaves, pulleys, rollers, conveyor belts, bearings, and screws.
- Repair/troubleshoot hydraulic cylinders, flow problems, solenoids and pumps
- Advanced welding and fabrication skills. Must perform welding in various positions, locations and weld various types of joints
- Ability to properly operate band saws, torch, drill presses, grinders and other shop tools
- Performs installation of new equipment. Aligns machines and equipment using hoists, jacks, hand tools, squares, rules, micrometers and plumb bobs.
- Make minor wiring repairs and troubleshoot basic electrical issues
- Start or jog equipment to perform maintenance tasks
- Test malfunctioning machinery, identify parts needed and complete repairs
- Repair, install and dismantle machinery and equipment according to plans which involves working at heights, climbing ladders and using mobile equipment (cranes, forklift, scissor lift, etc.).
- Document and perform all preventative maintenance tasks as required to maintain equipment dependability.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 + years’ experience working in Electromechanics, Industrial Maintenance or relevant field.
- Proficient with use of power tools, measuring devices, lathe and/or milling machinery.
- Previous experience using bearing heaters, interference fits, and/or removing gear boxes or seized bearings/shafts.
- Previous experience with stick and MIG welding.
- Basic to Intermediate Electrical skills (preferred).
- Capable of reading and interpreting electrical schematics.
- Collaborative; Works in the spirit of partnership.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and peripheral vision. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee will frequently be working outside in the elements.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.