Sourcing Manager - Ingredients - #100201
Date: 04/19/2022 19:00 PM
City: Salisbury, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Perdue Foods is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it's second century of growth and innovation. With a goal of becoming the most trusted name in premium proteins, we create products for consumers and for retail and foodservice customers around the globe, while changing the way animals are raised for food.
The Sourcing Manager will ensure the continuous flow of required, least total cost, purchased materials and services to support the company’s business objectives
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute to company profitability by managing the sourcing of assigned categories on behalf of consolidated company requirements including direct materials and ingredients used in the production of foods.
- Utilize sourcing and contract management processes and technology to develop RFx events, written supply agreements and other documents as required.
- Provide support for corporate purchasing clerk with regard to supplier documentation management.
- Proactively develop cost, process and sustainability improvement projects and manage associated supply risk.
- Provide analysis of direct spend categories to contribute to supplier performance management and contract compliance.
- Achieve customer satisfaction by ensuring that quality and availability of assigned materials and services meet and exceed internal and external requirements
- Manage supplier relationships including qualification, collaboration and performance.
- Assist internal customers in developing their strategies, budgets and initiatives and support their achievement
Education and Experience Requirements
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or similar. Five + years related experience in a purchasing, supply chain or material management role.
CPM, CPSM or CPIM certification. Spend analysis, contract management, and supplier management skills.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.