Retail Talent Acquisition Specialist - #100213
Date: 04/19/2022 19:00 PM
City: Snoqualmie, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Eagle River, Alaska
EAGLE RIVER, Alaska
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and Protected Veterans
We are looking for a Retail Talent Acquisition Specialist to serve as a business partner by supporting hourly recruitment and hiring efforts for our stores Division (The Americas Group). This position will execute stores recruitment strategy to meet business and hiring needs, provide full life cycle recruitment and sourcing support to ensure a best-in-class candidate experience.
You will be responsible for the hourly recruitment in the following markets:
- Seattle District
- Alaska District
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Stores Recruitment Strategy
- Execute the stores recruitment strategy which incorporates digital sourcing activities including – but not limited to – creating marketing campaigns and conducting virtual interviews
- Utilize existing tools, technologies, and resources to adhere to determined hiring processes
- Collaborate across the TA CoE team to share best practices, reduce duplicative recruitment efforts, and support hiring efforts
- Develop sourcing strategies to attract a diverse candidate pool that meets the needs of the business. Ensure diverse targeted talent attraction methods are being executed
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement within the stores recruitment space, including trends affecting retail recruitment and local economic conditions
- Ensure best in class candidate experience through aligned processes across all levels of the candidate experience
- Uphold the security, confidentiality, and compliance of documents and data within area of responsibility
- Other recruitment related activities as assigned
Full Life Cycle Recruitment & Sourcing
- Manage and maintain a requisition volume to fill approximately 400 positions per year
- Use a variety of company issued digital sourcing licenses to proactively identify, market to, and recruit top talent
- Full life cycle recruiting including – but not limited to – the input and initiation of requisitions, review and interview candidates, manage candidate progression through the offer and hire process, and serve as the point of contact to candidates through their start date
- Use a variety of sourcing methods, including database mining, internet/web searches, direct sourcing, social media, industry groups, functional groups, networks, and employee referrals to create a pipeline of qualified passive candidates
- Ensure sourcing activity is aligned to business diversity & inclusion objectives, and execute on diverse sourcing strategies to ensure a consistent and robust pipeline of candidates
- Maintain active candidate pipeline in the applicant tracking system (ATS), and a passive pipeline in our sourcing technologies (LinkedIn, Indeed, Career Builder) ensuring data integrity and accuracy across all platforms
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers to understand an in-depth knowledge of applicable jobs, the business, and its recruitment needs
- Provide exemplary customer service to both internal and external customers including candidates, HR and business leaders
- Consistent and thorough communication with hiring managers on status of requisitions, candidate quality and candidate pipeline
- Provide best in class recruiting support for internal business partners throughout the full recruitment process
- Partner with HR and business leaders to ensure business and hiring needs are met
- Partner with TA Supervisor to provide HR and business leaders with relevant recruitment metrics and analytics
- Maintain alignment and connectivity to the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise
- Comply with Corporate and Division policy and all applicable Federal, State and local laws and regulations
- Lead and participate in process improvement projects within the Talent Acquisition Center of Expertise as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Knowledge and Experience:
- 1+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition conducting full lifecycle recruitment
- 1+ years of experience working with an ATS, preferably Taleo
- 1+ years of experience utilizing recruiting sourcing technologies to engage and source talent in a high-volume environment; including but not limited to LinkedIn, Indeed, and CareerBuilder
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Be a highly motivated team player
- Strong administrative and planning skills with demonstrated ability to establish priorities, multi-task, follow-up with sense of urgency and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- 2+ years of experience in full lifecycle recruitment
- 1+ years of experience in a high-volume recruitment environment
- 1+ years of experience using digital interviewing technologies
- Bilingual (English & Spanish)
A general description of benefits offered can be found here.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status, or any other consideration prohibited by law or contract. VEVRAA Federal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.
Temporary work from home protocols may be in effect for this position due to COVID-19, but this is not a remote position and any selected candidate must live within a reasonable commuting distance.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.