General Cleaner Supervisor - #100245
Date: 04/19/2022 19:30 PM
City: Marion, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Overview: Reporting to the Site Manager, the General Cleaner Supervisor is responsible to maintain and perform all essential duties in accordance to customer’s scope or work and compliance with DFMS Quality and Safety standards.
- Supervises and coordinates all activities of cleaning staff to ensure customer satisfaction
- Daily tour of facility to inspect work performed
- Responsible for coordinating staffing to meet schedules and customer requirements
- Facilitates weekly customer review meetings
- Responds to all Customer concerns and inquiries
- Responsible for staff training and development, performance reviews, and disciplinary measures
- Maintains time and attendance records to ensure proper compensation for staff
- Manages budgets in accordance with scope of work
- Collects and submits all scorecard data
- Implements environmentally preferred practices at all locations
- Performs all other related duties as assigned
- Compliance with all company’s safety policies/procedures in compliance with OSHA.
- Demonstrate role model behavior for safety, integrity and ethical standards consistent with DFMS standards.
- Conducts daily safety huddles in accordance with DFMS safety standards.
- Conduct daily audits to ensure completion of scope of work and promote continuous improvement.
- Measure standards to ensure performance to DFMS goals and objectives.
- Performs all duties in accordance with DFMS standardized work instructions.
- 2-3 years previous janitorial supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience working with unions
- Excellent computer skills required
- Proven history of leadership experience
- Possess a sense of urgency
- Excellent customer service/relationship skills
- Safety/Quality conscience
The physical demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the key actions of job:
- Required to communicate in an industrial setting at a moderate noise level.
- Required to stand and walk on a concrete surface for entire shift.
- Occasionally required to reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Lifting requirements – up to 50 lbs.
- Vision requirements – close, distance, peripheral vision, and depth perception.
Location: 2712 W 2nd St, Marion, IN 46952
Job Type: Full-time
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.