Compliance Coordinator- La Crosse, WI - #100246
Kwik Trip Inc
Date: 04/19/2022 19:30 PM
City: La Crosse, Wisconsin
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Location: Department #840 2025 Kwik Trip Way La Crosse, WI 54601
Range Min: $20.80
Already a Kwik Trip Coworker? Follow this link to apply: myapps.kwiktrip.com
Due to Kwik Trip’s continued growth and success we are adding a Compliance Coordinator. While best known for our product and service offerings to our 8 million retail guests each week throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota and Iowa, a lesser known fact is that beautiful La Crosse, WI is home to our ever expanding 140+ acre support campus. Our La Crosse Campus includes a wide variety of production facilities, distribution center, truck maintenance facility, transportation/logistics, store construction, fuel trading, sales, and pretty much every support department you can imagine a 30,000 coworker strong organization would have.
This co worker is resonsible for coordinating with the many areas of motor carrier safety compliance. Work with the Convenience Transportation operations and maintenance departments to assure compliance and documentation thereof with Commercial Motor Vehicles safety regulations. These efforts will be hands-on with a focus on providing regulatory updates, departmental and division trending. All activities will support the organizations commitment to compliance and safety.
Understand the safety regulatory requirements of Convenience Transportation, stay current with these requirements and be an educational and training resource to the organization. Primary areas of focus: FMCSA; PHMSA; and NFPA.
- Maintain awareness of FMCSR changes and interpretations. Communicate applicable changes, implementation timelines and departmental training requirements to CT Staff.
- Conduct or coordinate periodic compliance audits of Convenience Transportation. Report audit results and formulate remediation plans to correct any deficiencies or areas of opportunity.
- Oversee time sensitive filings such as MCS-90, MCS-150, Cargo Tank Facility Registration, IFTA, IRP and HVUT to assure that the filings have been properly completed and disseminated.
- Review all required training and documentation thereof. Trainings records will include but are not limited to function specific HM training for drivers and technicians, regulatory certifications (i.e. brake inspector certification) and Hazardous Materials (Homeland) Security.
- Must have strong communication skills. Able to express themselves verbally and/or in writing.
- The ability to analyze information and develop a strategic planning for corrective action or improvement.
- Strong interpersonal and skills when working with all levels within the company, including top management, coworkers, suppliers, and customers.
- Skilled in making presentations to top management pertaining to the interpretation of safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Able to effectively train or coach co-workers.
This position is Monday- Friday "if necessary" weekend/holiday work. Travel would be periodic day trips in the tri-state area with occasional travel for training which could include overnights.
Kwik Trip, Inc. OVERVIEW:
For over 50 years, Kwik Trip, Inc. has operated friendly, clean, trusted, family-owned, local convenience stores in communities throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, and Illinois. With a commitment to generosity, Kwik Trip, Inc. is dedicated to treating coworkers and guests like family. We continue to look for ways to improve our guest shopping experience and product offerings, as well as to ensure we provide a safe and fun work environment for our coworkers. We offer competitive wage and benefits and continue to invest in our family of co-workers and provide them with career advancement and growth opportunities.
Kwik Trip, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Function: Supply Chain; Admin - Clerical
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.