Inventory Control Clerk - #100257
L. J. Smith, Inc
Date: 04/19/2022 20:00 PM
City: Corona, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Novo Manufacturing, dba L. J. Smith Stair Systems, is a division of Novo Building Products, LLC. L.J. Smith is the largest stair parts manufacturing company in the country.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Inventory Control /Data Control Clerk will support the Corona warehouse by performing duties that are related to inventory and order fulfillment. The employee in this position will perform the following tasks and job duties and any others reasonably assigned by the Manager/Supervisor or his/her designee.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy by SKU and location, mitigating loss and damage to inventory, and performing inventory transactions related to raw materials and finished goods. This includes:
- Pre Receiving and receiving/reports
- Performing warehouse location adjustments
- Processing shipments for local, LTL, will calls and UPS
- Bills of lading
- Printing labels for shipments
- Performing Inventory/stock bin reconciliations
- Support month end/year end processes including ensuring all receipts, shipments, RMA's, transfers and adjustments are complete for the period
- Maintain accurate raw material and finished goods inventory in the computer system; including tracking and reporting of metrics
- Perform scheduled bin counts
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Support the Customer Service, Production and Warehouse activities by:
- Researching and resolving inventory discrepancies and customer questions concerning shipments
- Timely inspection and processing of RMAs
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
The knowledge, skills and abilities required to perform the daily tasks and job duties bulleted above are as follows:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook) and ERP systems.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Post-secondary education desired in business management, accounting or supply chain management preferred but not required.
- 2-3 years relevant experience.
Wage is commensurate to the levels of knowledge, skill and ability that an applicant brings to this position. L. J. Smith offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurances, 401(k) savings plan, tuition aid, paid holidays/vacations, etc.
We participate in a Drug Free Safety Program for a drug-free workplace. All positions require background checks and a pre-employment drug screen.
We look forward to your resume!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.