Retail Cashier/Customer Service - #100270
Jacksons Food Stores
Date: 04/19/2022 20:00 PM
City: Caldwell, Idaho
Salary: $1,425 - $1,575 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
$14.25 - $15.75 per hour
Bonus potential and opportunities to advance. We promote from within!
- Full and part-time shifts available
- Open availability including weekends (preferred)
- Earn more to work overnight (if available)
A Retail Cashier/Customer Service team member at Jacksons is the main point of contact for our guests. In this role, you will greet guests with a smile and ensure they receive top notch service on every visit. You spend most of your day operating a register, but don’t worry, there are plenty of other things to do, such as cleaning, stocking shelves, receiving deliveries and more! In addition to competitive pay and bonus potential, store team members receive cool perks and discounts such as $.20 off per gallon of fuel and 15% of most merchandise.
Take the first step and join the Jackson’s family today! Come on, let’s GO!
What will I get when I join the team?
- A fun work environment with a family centric environment.
- Competitive compensation, opportunities for career advancement, and flexible work schedules.
- FT Medical, Vision, and Dental benefits within 60 days
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts
- 401k match, profit sharing, bonuses, and performance-based raises.
- Same day pay
- Tuition Reimbursement (up to $5250 a year)
- And many more!
What will I do as a Retail Cashier/Customer Service?
Here are just some of things you will do in this role:
- Greet every GUEST with a smile, thanking them for their business, and inviting them back.
- Deliver a fast, friendly, and professional checkout experience.
- Accurately ring up sales and merchandise, offering our GUESTs available discounts/promotions while following all company policies and applicable laws regarding restricted sales.
- Maintain cleanliness, inside and outside the store.
- Properly label, rotate and stock shelves, coolers, and displays.
- Meet the physical demands of standing, lifting, bending, and pulling items.
- Additional duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for
Family owned since 1975, Jacksons is a leader in the convenience store industry. Today, we remain a best-in-class organization in innovation, service, and quality and we are currently looking for those who have:
- Willingness and passion for delivering exceptional GUEST service.
- Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
- Flexible availability to support business needs for a 24/7 operation including holidays and weekends.
- Leading by example and doing the right thing, always.
- Teamwork! We work together to get the job done.
- A level of knowledge of cashiering in food service or retail environments preferred.
- The ability to think quick on your feet and react to change.
- Must be able to stand for an extended period.
- While performing the duties of this job, frequently required to stand, walk, bend, and twist; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk and listen.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
- Work safely in work conditions that include heat, cold, allergen, noise, and fume/chemical/odor from gasoline and cleaning chemicals.
Check out some of our other positions including:
- Retail Cashier/Customer Service (Floater)
- Assistant Manager in Training
- Store Manager in Training
APPLY today and start your job journey at Jacksons!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $14.25 - $15.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.