Sample Coordinator - #100276
Date: 04/19/2022 20:00 PM
City: Plymouth, Michigan
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Do you want to contribute ideas that will shape the future of mobility? As one of the world’s largest automotive suppliers, Bosch is driving change in the mobility sector. Join us and you can help innovate, create, and form the future of mobility.
The XC division develops state of the art solutions as well as advanced features leading to the future of cockpit electronics and Assisted and Automated Driving. Our dynamic team focuses on innovating and developing user-centric solutions for in-vehicle infotainment, digital instrument clusters, telematics units, vehicle-to-anything (V2X) modules, multi-modal human machine interface (HMI) solutions, Drivers Assistance features and systems enabling Autonomous Driving.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, with the strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life, and to improve quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.”
Apply now to become part of the exciting and growing field of mobility solutions.
• Coordinate the procurement and sale of samples with sales, production, project management and engineering teams
• Utilize SAP to process purchase orders, receive incoming shipments and create shipping documents
• Work happens in a fast past environment where prioritizing tasks is key to job success
• Supporting internal / external meetings and workshop / planning meetings
• Maintain an audit compliant process across multiple customer teams
• Support annual book and inventory audits
• Utilize SAP and skill set to manage inventory within tolerances
• Proxy for fellow Sample Coordinator team members as needed
- Bachelor's degree in technical, logistics, business administration or communication fields
- 0-3 years experience with global supply chain and shipping and receiving operations.
- Use of MS Office tools (Excel a priority)
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skill
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.Imprint
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.