03-12000-Programmer - #100310
Date: 04/19/2022 20:30 PM
City: Rensselaer, New York
Salary: $30 - $33 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients
Engagement Length in Months:
What are the daily work hours?
Where is the physical work office located?
52 Washington St. , Room 323 North Rensselaer, NY 12144
Description of specific Duties in a typical workday for this position:
COVID-19 Vaccination Required for OST Employment
This resource is critical to continue reporting, analysis and measurements for Juvenile Justice and Child Welfare in New York State. If this resource is not procured, the Strategic Planning and OCFS Data Warehouse will be left without a resource to address ongoing management and operational reporting over the next 2 years, including needed development of data structures and extractions that are necessary for the continued support of Local Districts of Social Services (LDSSs) and Federal Reporting. Reporting include AFCARS, NCANDS, CFSR and Casework Contacts Federal Reporting where gaps carry substantial penalties. This resource will primarily work on Casework Contacts Federal Reporting
Tasks that this position will be handling during the period the position is being requested:
- Write SQL scripts to extract and analyze juvenile justice and child welfare data
- Assist in creating, testing and reporting casework contact reports
- Data extraction and programming to investigate issues associated with AFCARS reporting
- Develop Framework Manager Packages
- Modify and maintain COGNOS models
- Write and maintain COGNOS reports
- Apply understanding of child welfare and juvenile justice
- 6 Years of Experience in reporting
- 6 Years of Experience in Creating and modifying Framework Manager models and COGNOS tools
- 6 Years of Experience in using SQL for analysis and reporting
- 6 Years of Experience in database related work/analysis
- 6 Years Experience in social service related reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.