Account Executive, Ticket Sales - #100318
Inland Empire 66ers
Date: 04/19/2022 20:30 PM
City: San Bernardino, California
Salary: $32,000 - $40,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Title: Account Executive, Ticket Sales
SALARY: $32,000-$40,000 base salary (commensurate with experience) with a competitive commission package and the ability for overtime
SALARY & BENEFITS: This is a full-time, salaried position with competitive benefits including full family health care and an aggressive 401K plan
Start Date: Immediate
Summary of Position:
The responsibility of the Account Executive is to maximize revenue through group tickets, season tickets, and hospitality packages. This position will focus primarily on selling group and hospitality packages but the individual will have the ability to sell season tickets, sponsorships, and any other ticket product available. The incumbent of this position must be self-motivated, and able to meet and exceed stipulated sales goals.
Please be familiar with Southern California and willing to relocate prior to applying *
- This position will work with the Director of Sales and other sales representatives to achieve the objectives of the organization.
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals
- Sell tickets to area businesses, organizations, and individuals
- Generate new sales through the telephone, outside appointments, and the development of referrals through networking, cold calling, prospecting, and other techniques
- Work to grow existing group/hospitality and theme night events, and develop, plan, and execute new events
- Represent the organization at various networking events and/or offsite community events
- Consistently maintain a strong sales pipeline and display the capability to manage a sales funnel effectively
- Adhere to department guidelines in relation to call volume and key performance metrics
- The Account Executive should possess strong communication skills, be detail-oriented and be extremely comfortable working with business and community groups
- Responsible for managing and servicing all new and renewal accounts
- Assist in selling season tickets and other programs as developed
- Coordinate the booking of group tickets, group picnics, suite rentals, and birthday parties
- Maintain accurate records in support of sales efforts as defined by the organization
- Assist with game night activities, as well as any special events on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1 year of previous sales experience, prior sports sales experience a plus
- Ability to handle heavy phone volume, both outbound and inbound
- The ability to work in a team environment as duties may stretch beyond work in the ticket sales department
- This position requires you to work evenings, weekends, and long hours.
- Good working knowledge of computer programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.