WEEKEND Recruiter | Talent Acquisition | REMOTE - #100322
Date: 04/19/2022 20:30 PM
City: Mendota Heights, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
A LITTLE ABOUT US:
Dungarvin is an established national human services organization dedicated to providing high quality, community-based supports to people with disabilities severe and persistent mental health, and complex medical needs. . Minnesota is in search of a mission driven human resources leader to oversee the largest state within Dungarvin providing vision and strategy and development of the HR team.
Our founders Tim and Diane Madden opened the first Dungarvin program serving 15 people in St. Paul, Minnesota, in March 1976. Tim and Diane were the live-ins for that first program and they have continued their leadership of the organization since. Through the success of that program Dungarvin has grown to employ approximately 4,000 people who currently provide supports to over 4,000 individuals across 14 states.
LOOKING FOR A FULL TIME RECRUITER. WHO WOULD WORK 40 HOURS A WEEK DURING NORMAL BUSINESS HOURS (8AM-5PM). MANDATORY DAYS TO WORK WOULD BE FRIDAY- TUESDAY OR SATURDAY-WEDNESDAY.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist with high-volume recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. A successful Talent Acquisition Specialist will collaborate with hiring managers on a regular basis and proactively identify current/future hiring needs. Our future hire should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, like resume databases, social media and employee referrals.
- Partner with hiring managers to facilitate the entire recruitment process, from opening a search through offer extension.
- Build a pipeline of talent for future and/or unexpected hiring needs..
- Source and screen candidates using various methods and tools, including the company career site, social media, Internet job boards, associations, and other avenues as seen fit.
- Continuously work on ways to improve the recruiting process and candidate experience. Stay up to date on creative recruiting trends and practices.
- Foster relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and business partners..
- Deliver an exceptional candidate experience and act as brand ambassador when representing Dungarvin.
- Must have a minimum of one year of focused high-volume recruiting experience coupled with a Bachelor’s degree OR a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED coupled with two years of high-volume recruiting experience.
- ATS experience required, SmartRecruiters experience a plus.
- Experience sourcing, interviewing, and hiring hourly workforces (Retail, Manufacturing, etc.) with preference given to those in social services sector.
- Experience working with job boards and portals such as: Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Careerbuilder, Linkedin, Etc.
GOT THESE? EVEN BETTER:
- Social Service / Healthcare Recruiting experiencE
SKILLS CRITICAL TO MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN ROLE:
- Clear understanding of industry related and their impact on an internet company.
- Ability to connect with people – fosters strong partnerships, interacts well with employees at all levels.
- Self-motivated and driven – strives to deliver great results and drive continuous improvement, gets things done.
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability; thrives in a changing and/or fast paced.
- Track record of creatively sourcing and hiring talent in a geographically dispersed organization.
- Exceptional judgment capabilities and relationship management skills.
- Strong experience and aptitude in current recruiting technologies: ATS, internet sourcing tools.
- Experience working with multiple hiring managers to identify and develop tailored job descriptions and recruitment strategies.
- Strong influencing, analytical, and problem-solving skills; must be able to influence hiring managers to make the right hiring decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and follow-up skills, with the ability to deliver a compelling story to prospective candidates
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Equal Opportunity Employer
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.