Behavior Assistant/ Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - #100345
Positive Behavior Supports Corporation (PBS)
Date: 04/19/2022 21:00 PM
City: Richland, Georgia
Salary: $18 - $30 / hour
Contract type: Part Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Join Our Amazing Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Team Today!
PBS® Corp is the premier provider in delivering in-home ABA services. You will have the opportunity to work with families in real world settings, and put in place behavior programs that focus on improving the client's quality of life. At PBS Corp., you have a great team of leaders, peers, and direct support staff to keep you focused on clients. You will have opportunities for professional growth, and you are supported and encouraged in reaching your goals.
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job Description:
The overriding goal of PBS Corp Services is to enhance the autonomy and quality of life of individuals, and others who support them. Each PBS Corp client has a behavior support plan and it is the responsibility of the behavior technician to work with caregivers, and/or staff, to put in place strategies within this plan and achieve the desired outcomes.
Benefits And Perks for RBT & Student Analyst:
- Very Competitive Wages!
- Health / Vision / Dental Insurance (for Full Time employees serving clients 25 hours a week, or more)
- Paid Drive Time
- Mentorship Program
- University Partnerships that include tuition reduction
- Ability to grow as a professional in the field
- Ability to transfer to any of our operating service areas
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Responsibilities:
- Assisting in restructuring environments and activities to support the clients’ behaviors
- Teaching skills that allow the individual to communicate and/or function more effectively
- Review behavior plans and other instructional materials developed by behavior analysts
- Facilitate consistent implementation of the behavior plan, and monitor outcomes.
- Implementing behavioral procedures for acquisition of replacement skills and reduction of problematic behaviors
- Data collection as prescribed by a recipient’s behavior analysis service plan
- Communicate openly with behavior analysts and regional coordinator
- Complete daily progress notes related to implementation of the intervention plan
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Qualifications:
- A high school diploma and be at least 18 years of age
- Completion of Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certificate, or willingness to enroll and complete RBT certification
- Bachelor’s Degree, or near completion of a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication, time management and organizational skills, problem-solving
- Completion of all training requirements outlined in the New Employee Checklist (provided by PBS) and RBT training checklist . (Required trainings vary by state, and is regulated by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board)
Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Requirements:
- Proven ability to work effectively with people from a variety of backgrounds
- Experience in working with individuals on the autism spectrum, or other developmental disabilities
- Clear level-two background check
- Verifiable work references
APPLY NOW! You are a few easy steps away from becoming a member of Team PBS®!
We Proudly Serve: Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, Washington DC, and the provinces of Ontario and British Columbia Canada
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.