PM Biscuit Production Helper/GBH - #100357
Date: 04/19/2022 21:00 PM
City: Denver, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
SUBJECT: JOB OPENING - BISCUIT OPERATION
We have the following job available in the Packaging Department:
JOB TITLE: PM Production Helper/GBH
# OF OPENINGS: ONE (1)
BASE RATE/HOUR: $23.75
HOURS: Normally start – could start as early as 2:55 PM to 11 P.M. (Hours may vary with production schedule). Must be able to work overtime. Start and end times may be adjusted based on business needs.
- Various packaging duties, as well as temporary assignments throughout Mixing, Make-up, and Packaging areas to cover job vacancies as deemed necessary and scheduled by immediate supervisor.
- Sanitation duties as assigned.
- Will be required to operate Lift Truck and Powered Pallet Jack.
- Individual should have mechanical aptitude since duties may include relieving of Machine Set-up.
- Work Keys Assessments: Graphic Literacy "4"
- The Production Helper/GBH must support all plant safety, quality, SAP, 5S, and continuous improvement initiatives. This support may include but is not limited to: serving in the role of 5S Leader, actively participating in all audits (i.e. Daily Sweep, Weekly Spot, etc.) and all aspects of team concepts, such as displaying a positive attitude, which are necessary to work collaboratively within a team environment. The person in this position must also perform other duties as assigned by his/her supervisor and/or manager.
THIS JOB WILL REQUIRE THE SUCCESSFUL BIDDER TO PERFORM BASIC PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE ON EQUIPMENT, AS WELL AS OTHER OPERATOR-DRIVEN RELIABILITY (ODR) DUTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CLEANING, INSPECTING, AND LUBRICATING AS ASSIGNED BY SUPERVISOR.
Candidate selection will be based on ability to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation (as demonstrated by a passing score on the Physical Capacity Screening). Although seniority is a primary consideration for awarding regular hourly Key Operator non-interview positions, consideration will also be given to attendance record, safety record, disciplinary record, quality of work, peer relationships, job performance, previous work history, experience and Work Keys testing scores. Only candidates meeting eligibility criteria in all categories will be considered. The position will be awarded to the most senior qualified bidder who has successfully passed Physical Capacity Screening, if required for the position and if all other of the above criterion being considered are equal among candidates.
Equal opportunity is provided to all candidates on the basis of individual qualifications without regard to race; color; religion; sex; age; national origin; citizenship; sexual orientation; gender identity; status as a disabled, Vietnam Era, or other eligible veteran; or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.