Medical Coding Specialist I - #100358
Albany Medical Center
Date: 04/19/2022 21:00 PM
City: Albany, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
- Fully Remote - Out of State Workers Eligible(Not including CA, HI, ND, OH, WA, WY) * This position provides growth opportunities with an established coding career ladder. Start with Albany Med and grow with Albany Med.
- Supports clinical coding guidelines and accurate, timely billing for hospital services through the application of ICD-10 diagnosis and procedures.
- Contributes to the achievement of department monthly targets through high quality and productivity.
- 3-5 years experience coding inpatient hospital charts.
- Experience in assigning ICD-10-CM and PCS coding.
- Experience with Level I Trauma Center that are teaching facilities.
- Experience with 3M 360, Physician Querying, and collaborating with CDI team.
- 97% DRG accuracy rate.
- CCS, RHIT, or RHIA credential preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.