Sales Associate - Valley Pool and Spa - #100386
Date: 04/19/2022 21:30 PM
City: Uniontown, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Sales Associates sell all pool, spa and applicable products in a fun atmosphere creating excitement in the lives of local families for enjoying their back-yard investment. We provide full training on everything that you need to know so no industry experience is required. Non-sales job responsibilities include testing pool and spa water at the water test station, preparation and carry out service to cars for customers and assisting with daily store upkeep, stocking, and inventory.
- Sell all products by understanding the characteristics, features, and benefits of the products that we sell.
- Complete all training programs as directed in a timely manner.
- Provide customer service and engage customers with a purchase or return.
- Build rapport with customers and qualify their requirements.
- Strong commitment to hitting targets and exceeding goals.
- Test water at the water test station.
- Help carry products to customers after purchased.
- A team player.
- Have basic knowledge of business math and percentages.
- Understand proper use of grammar and spelling for writing notes.
- Continually work on learning products, sales skills, procedures and policies to ensure you are proficient with the right competencies to sell.
- Develop new customers and maintain rapport with previous customers resulting in referrals and rave reviews.
- Handling customer care scenarios calmly and logically with the customer and company in mind for win-win outcomes.
- Stock your shelves with directed merchandising to always maintain a profession appearance.
- Display signs and update shelf tags as directed.
- Help with approved social media content for continued growth and success (if applicable).
- Maintain store in top operating condition, ensure it remains clean and presentable at all times.
- Ensure the stock areas are always organized and easy to view and retrieve merchandise.
- Always remain conscious of inventory control based on your inventory training and POS system.
- Abide by all company policies.
- Uphold and follow the mission statement and statement of values.
- One or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Salesmanship skills - Understand the selling process and customer engagement as it is related to sales - strong sales ability
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to consolidate the sale and walk the customer through every stage of the deal, and close sales
- Understanding of sales related calculations / math
- Ability to operate basic business software, emails and Google Drive
- The ability to be on your feet for 8-10 hours a day and lift up to 50 pounds. The ability to move products upwards of 100 or more pounds with proper carts, dollies, pallet jacks, and other merchandise movement tools that are available in the stores.
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work.
- Have at least a High School diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to attend occasional overnight conferences and training classes if needed.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.