Production Timekeeper - #100388
Date: 04/19/2022 21:30 PM
City: Shoreview, Minnesota
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
What does a great Timekeeper do?
As a Fiserv Timekeeper, you will assist the Operations Supervisors and Managers with the daily, weekly, and monthly associate timecards. Assist with employee attendance, tracking and balancing payroll.
As a Timekeeper, you can look forward to:
Review and Update associate timecards in automated payroll system. This includes but is not limited to: Reviews and edits punch detail for missed punches, late arrival, early departure and long breaks; enters all paid & unpaid crew down time received from supervisors
- Review and Update associate attendance records ensuring consistency within area/site/division
- Balance system generated PTO balances against associate attendance records
- Compile attendance related data for use in determining associate eligibility for bi-weekly/monthly incentive/productivity awards
- Review associate timecards for attendance policy compliance and work with management to determine if corrective action is warranted
- Assistance, Consultation and Documentation with management and associates by fielding inquiries about policies and procedures.
- Create/Modify/Update spreadsheets and data tracking tools to assist management upon request
- Assist and back up Card Production Analyst by providing support to operations leadership, tasks include but are not limited to, perform internal audits, update and maintain operational metrics, update and maintain data in various systems used to track quality and productivity.
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits effective 1st day of employment
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Generous time off policies: Up to 18 days of paid time off during first year, plus 9 paid holidays
- Industry leading parental leave policy including 12 weeks paid time off for primary caregivers
- Up to $5,250 in tuition assistance after 6 months
- Career advancement opportunities across all our business units
- Fuel Your Life Wellness Program
- Living Proof, our Recognition Program
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options. We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the eighth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.