Retail Sales Merchandiser - Wonderful Pistachios, Halos Citrus & POM Wonderful - #100419
The Wonderful Company
Date: 04/19/2022 22:00 PM
City: Bellevue, Washington
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Wonderful Sales™ is the sales and merchandising organization for The Wonderful Company, that owns such iconic consumer brands as Wonderful® Pistachios, Wonderful® Halos®, and POM Wonderful.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Retail Sales Merchandiser in the Renton and Bellevue area. The Wonderful Sales Merchandiser role is influential in increasing brand awareness for the grocery store shopper for some of the most known household brands.
- Build and establish 120+ grocery retail relationships within an assigned 100+ mile range territory
- Determine the best location within each store for sales of all Wonderful brand products by building and moving displays
- Rotate and stock all company authorized products on each grocery store call
- Maintain schematic integrity while re-merchandising projects including grand openings and remodels as requested by the retailer
- Develop and maintain relationships with retailer personnel and supervisors to facilitate account penetration
- Sell, up-sell, and maintain retail distribution of all headquarter-authorized products for all stores in assigned territory
- Accurately record all data-gathering objectives as instructed through use of company hand-held devices
- Execute, maintain, and monitor all company-driven marketing initiatives and programs for all stores in assigned territory, including maintenance of POS and coupon/tie-in programs
- Provide chain-specific information and communication on a daily basis as requested by the supervisor
- Maintain all company provided equipment and material in acceptable working order and condition
- Proven sales success in retail and grocery store products and programs to decision-makers at all levels, with skills in providing compelling reasons to purchase, or display, against the competition
- Have excellent selling, negotiation, and partnership-building skills
- Detail-oriented, goal-minded, problem-solver who loves staying busy throughout the day
- Enjoy working with people and be able to apply effective interpersonal and time management skills to get your work done
- Leverage knowledge of margin shrink and percentage sales lift to effectively influence buying decisions
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Clean driving record - background check will be conducted.
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to work early mornings (i.e. 7 AM start time)
- Live and have the ability to travel within territory boundaries as established; may require overnight travel within the territory
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, and Excel
- COVID vaccination will be required for this position unless candidate has a legally valid exemption
Wonderful's dedication to you:
- Company car, gas card, maintenance card, technology support
- Competitive benefits packing including Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k.
- Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
The Wonderful Sales team is responsible for the sales of Wonderful produce items through supermarkets and retailers across the U.S. and Canada. Our associates support nearly 20,000 stores and are devoted to promoting our high-quality branded products. The team consists of sales professionals, merchandisers, a direct store delivery group in New York, and a Los Angeles-based headquarters staff, which includes finance, analytics, and support.
To learn more about The Wonderful Company, visit www.wonderful.com, or follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To view the current Corporate Social Responsibility report, visit www.wonderful.com/csr.
The Wonderful Company is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
EEO is the law - click here for more information
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.