Receiving Specialist (Shift Night A/6:00pm - 6:00am/Monday-Thursday) - #100420
Jason Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Date: 04/19/2022 22:00 PM
City: Ridgely, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
At Medifast, our team members are relentless in our mission of driving Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®. When you join Medifast, you become part of a dynamic, fast-growing community of highly motivated, like-hearted people who share a passion for promoting health and wellness. Just as OPTAVIA Coaches inspire Clients to reach their personal wellness goals, at Medifast, we inspire each other to bring our best to work each day to further our shared mission. If you want to build a rewarding career that makes lives better on a daily basis, Medifast may be the perfect place for you.
Overview of Position
The Receiving Specialist will receive, verify, and stock inventory. Prepare any related documents in regards to receiving, unloading and stocking of merchandise.
- Examine and compare contends with manifests or bill of lading to verify accuracy of incoming or outgoing shipments. Receive incoming shipments into system.
- Prepare Bill of Lading and Receiving Forms for Incoming or outgoing products and materials
- Contact carrier representative to make arrangements and to issue instructions for shipping and delivery of products and materials.
- Handling and moving of product for shipping purposes.
- Assist warehouse staff in maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Operate sit down and stand up forklift, pallet trucks and/or order selector.
- Unload and load trucks. Put away incoming products.
- Requires completion of daily returns into system and inventory locations.
- Notification and /or delivery of incoming product to end user.
- Make sure documentation meets all levels (State and Federal) of guidelines without variance. Must be accompanied with each shipment received daily with less than 2% errors on paperwork.
- Accuracy on receiving/shipping products effective use of resources for accurate receiving/shipping of products, meeting of all deadlines related with receiving/shipping of products, keen eye for detail, and ability to multi-task with high level of attention to detail.
- Scheduling and coordinating of inbound trucks.
- Use of Red Prairie, Navision and RF guns.
Knowledge, Education, Skills & Abilities
- High school Diploma or GED.
- One to two years shipping/receiving experience.
- Practical experience in general warehouse operations.
- Basic skills in reading, writing, and mathematics.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Skilled and certified in safe and effective operation of equipment and tools.
- Basic knowledge of computer programs and applications such as: Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, etc.
At Medifast, Relationships Are At The Center Of What We Do!
We thrive by elevating our connections with one another as well as with our Coaches & Clients. We believe that everyone has the potential to be OUTSTANDING. The Medifast culture is built on seven core values: integrity, courage, teaming, accountability, empowerment, partnership and diversity. These values aren’t just words on a page – they are celebrated as a core part of the company’s philosophy.
We Lead By…
Mastering Relationships: We build trust, promote collaboration and we are reliable.
Being innovative: We strive to improve things in our areas of influence; test, refine and expand within the business strategy; and reach beyond real and perceived boundaries.
Simplifying: We are committed to making things measurable, repeatable and scalable; focusing on outcomes not activities; and eliminating complexity to increase focus.
Anticipating: We predict long-term business and organizational needs; challenge assumptions; and expect and prepare for the unexpected.
More About Medifast
Medifast (NYSE: MED) is the global company behind one of the fastest-growing health and wellness communities, OPTAVIA®, which offers scientifically developed products, clinically proven plans and the support of Coaches and a Community to help Clients achieve Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time®. Based on nearly 40 years of experience, Medifast has redefined direct selling by combining the best aspects of the model. Its community of thousands of independent OPTAVIA Coaches teach Clients to develop holistic healthy habits through the proprietary Habits of Health® Transformational System. Medifast is traded on the New York Stock Exchange and ranked second on Fortune's 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list in 2020 and Forbes' 100 Most Trustworthy Companies in America list in 2017. For more information, visit MedifastInc.com or OPTAVIA.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about Medifast.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.