Career Control / Process Operator - #100427
Arcosa Marine Products, Inc
Date: 04/19/2022 22:00 PM
City: Caruthersville, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
What You'll Do:
Set up and operate complex machines to produce acceptable parts according to specifications.
- Trains lower level operators on machine operations.
- Read blueprints and shop specifications to insure completed parts meet the required dimensional tolerances.
- Inspect completed cut parts and components for acceptance.
- Load and unload material using Overhead and/or Mag Crane.
- Follow production schedules.
- Ability to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
- Troubleshoot and correct (non-maintenance) machining problems.
- Perform general housekeeping/clean up in assigned work area.
- Follow all safety processes and procedures.
- Maintains and completes all required records.
- Ability to function as a team member.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
What You'll Need:
- 2 or more years of related machine operation experience is preferred.
- Work requires the ability to read blueprints and shop orders, and to write in order to complete standard records.
- Must have knowledge and ability to set up, trouble shoot, and operate complex machines.
- Demonstrates ability to operate multiple machines in the department..
- Overhead Crane experience.
- Computer skills are beneficial.
- Ability to use hand tools, including measuring tape.
- Previous manufacturing experience is preferred.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.