Wellness Nurse- LPN or RN - #100457
Brightview Senior Living
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Wakefield, Rhode Island
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
You have cared for others most of your life and decided to make a career out of your natural talent
Do you gain great satisfaction from your ability to calm others and triage a situation or ailment?
If this sounds like you - then you have found the best employer who will appreciate your work!
What you will get to do as a Wellness Nurse at Brightview?
Provide warm and engaging personal care services, assistance, support and companionship
- Administer or assist with medication for residents according to the Resident Care Plan.
- Engage residents while checking on their wellbeing and communicate changes in condition or Care Plan.
- Inspire your team and collaborate with the Health Services Director in assessing and documenting resident assessmets at state or Brightview specified intervals.
Why we want you on our team:
- You have a positive attitude and love working with people!
- A graduate of a state approved school of nursing.
- A current state license as a Registered or Practical/Vocation Nurse.
- Minimum of one year of experience in assisted living, hospice, home health, acute or long-term care environment.
What can Brightview offer you?
- Competitive wages.
- Work hours to help accommodate your schedule.
- A benefit plan package for Associates who work 30+ hours per week.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- Paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Refer someone to Brightview and you could get a bonus if we hire that person.
Healthcare, Hospitality, Nurse, Nursing, RN, Registered Nurse, LPN, Licensed Practical Nurse, LVN
We are honored that Brightview Senior Living has been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2021!!
We're in the top 100 across all industries, and all companies no matter how large or small...and we're the ONLY Senior Living company on the prestigious list!
- We are as dedicated to you as you are to our residents. We believe in putting people first.
- We offer a diverse workplace with on the job training and growth opportunities for everyone.
- Our vibrant communities are a fun place to work!
- We embrace a genuine commitment to STARS - our core values of Service, Teamwork, Action, Reputation, and Success
Brightview Senior Living is proud to operate state of the art senior living communities that offer Independent Living and Assisted Living residences as well as our innovative Dementia Care neighborhood known as Wellspring Village. We currently operate over 40 communities in 8 states and continue to grow!
We are proud to share, through various efforts, that nearly all of our associates are fully vaccinated reducing the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19. To this end, we will require any new associate be vaccinated in the proper timeframe and receive a booster if required by state mandate. Vaccines are free with no out of pocket expense to the associate and accommodations for medical and religious exemptions will be reviewed.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.