Foreman Trench Plow - #100463
Lambert's Cable Splicing Company, LLC
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Elkin, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
This is a great opportunity to join Lambert's
Lambert's Cable Splicing, LLC is an established utility contractor providing a variety of services to the telecommunications industry. These services include engineering, design, installation, and maintenance for all phases of telecommunications . We are currently recruiting for Foreman and in our Elkin, NC service area.
$2,500.00 Sign on Bonus (MUST MEET ALL QUALIFICATIONS)
Lambert's Cable Splicing is seeking an experienced, full-time for Foreman in our Elkin, NC service area. Successful candidate must have knowledge of power and telecommunications . Candidate be able to pass a background check and drug screen. We offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package.
- Installation and burying cable along right of ways safely. Will also be working on personal property installing fiber or copper drops to homeowners.
- Duties consist of using mechanized equipment such as backhoe, trucks, plows, trenchers and manual equipment such as shovels, rack, pick axe, post hole diggers to install buried cable, fiber, and placement of pedestals or grade level vaults along right of ways.
- Duties may also include getting up and out of back of truck setting up safety.
- Safety – Follow all safety guidelines. Is alert and aware of surroundings and working hazards. Wears hardhat, safety vest, safety glasses, gloves, approved safety footwear and seatbelt.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Preferred candidate will have 1-3 year's minimum experience within the Underground Utility Construction Industry but will train right applicant
- Ability to withstand outdoor environment during all times of the year
- Ability to lift and/or pull 75 pounds several times each day
- Ability to pass drug & background screenings
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan (401K) with company matching
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Vacation (PTO)
If you are interested in learning more about our organization, please visit our website www.lambertcable.com
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind including, based on disability and protected veteran status. The Company's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions. Please visit the following URL to view the EEO is the Law poster and the Supplement. (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm)
The Company also does not consider criminal convictions to be an absolute bar to employment and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Applicants applying for positions in Illinois are not required to disclose arrests or sealed or expunged records of convictions.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.