Personal Care Assistant - #100471
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Rochester, Indiana
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Better yourself while helping enrich the lives of seniors by becoming part of the Capital Senior Living team at Wynnfield Crossing!
Wynnfield Crossing offers Independent and Assisted Living services in Rochester, Indiana. If you're looking to grow your career and experience in a team-oriented environment, apply for our Personal Care Assistant position today.
Working at Wynnfield Crossing truly means becoming a member of our family. We believe caring for seniors is a uniquely rewarding experience and there is no better place to realize that experience than with us. We are looking for a Personal Care Assistant to join our team!
Personal Care Assistant Responsibilities include:
- Assist with bathing, medication reminders, dressing and grooming as needed to residents
- Assist with resident's personal laundry as needed
- Escort residents both within the building and outside as needed.
- May assist with reminding residents of activities on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Be that "friendly face" they know they can rely on daily.
Ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy providing exceptional customer service and care to our senior residents
- Appreciate the value of being a dependable and responsible member of a greater team
- Be open minded; willing to listen to and share new ideas
Perks of joining our team:
- You will be working in a beautiful and clean senior apartment complex
- Work with amazing seniors on a day-to-day basis
- Medical, dental, vision, and life/disability insurances*
- 401k retirement savings plan*
- Paid time off*
- Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status.
What our employees say about working here:
"It's a true honor to be able to be with these residents in good times and bad. I've loved being there when they've taken their last breath, to the fact that you have 50+ "Grandmas" you can love on!" Sarah W.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.