Behavioral Health Front Desk - Rover - #100473
LA CLINICA DE FAMILIA, INC.
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Las Cruces, New Mexico
Salary: $1,235 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Responsible for performing front office duties, including greeting & registering patients, and basic clerical duties in overall daily support of clinic functions and staff, while ensuring that the front office environment is respectful and supportive to patients.
- Bilingual English / Spanish
- Exceptionally strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills
- Advocate for positive patient experience
- Ability to maintain high degree of confidentiality
- High degree of organization, analytical abilities and attention to detail
- Good basic math skills
- Demonstrated self-initiative and adaptability with ability to take direction
- Basic office skills – ability to use windows based software, copier, fax machine, etc
- Demonstrated ability to treat patients with respect, dignity, respect and culturally appropriate
- Familiarity with respective community and knowledge of its resources
- Basic knowledge of clinical procedures and regulatory requirements
- Team player who can multi-task in a fast paced environment
- High level of flexibility
- High School Diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one year’s clerical experience required; Healthcare experience preferred.
- Need to demonstrate proficiency after training on electronic health records and practice management system.'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.35 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Multiple Locations
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.