Funding Specialist - #100481
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Fletcher, North Carolina
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The position of a Funding Specialist provides support to funding all loans that are closed within the Bank. A Funding Specialist is responsible for collecting all required documentation to prepare for funding, as well as executed documents to proceed with funding
Review documents sent from settlement agents and loan processors for necessary information, signatures, and dates.
- Verify final closing documentation is executed by all borrowers/guarantors issued by Bank
- Prepare and send wires for loan transactions including completing necessary internal documents to provide accurate figures for loan reconciliation.
- Authorize disbursement when funding requirements have been met.
- Prioritize and work well under pressure to manage and meet hourly/daily funding deadlines.
- Provides support to Loan Officer(s) and Loan Assistant(s) within the Bank when it pertains to loan funding.
- Develop and maintain a good working relationship with both internal and external personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, OnBase workflow, EWIRE, and any other software systems that may be required.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, in addition to the ability to carry out instructions, instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, and speak clearly to customers and employees.
- Maintain knowledge of Bank products and services.
- Completes annual compliance courses.
- Adheres specifically to all corporate policies and procedures. Also adheres to Federal and State regulations and laws; including, the Bank Secrecy Act and the Anti-Money Laundering Act.
- Adheres to all levels of our Service Excellence standards.
- Performs all other duties as required.
Knowledge & Experience: These specifications are general guidelines based on the minimum experience normally considered essential to the satisfactory performance of this position. Individual abilities may result in some deviation from these guidelines
- High School diploma or GED, some college preferred; work related experience should consist of minimum 2-4 years lending/banking industry. Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be business or financial industry related
- Work related experience should consist of duties in a business environment.
- Educational experience, through in-house training sessions, formal school or financial industry related curriculum, should be real estate business, legal or financial industry related.
- Intermediate knowledge of Bank operations, products and services; related state and federal laws and regulations, and other Bank operational policies and procedures.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills – ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; mainframe computer system; word processing, spreadsheet and specialty software programs.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, train personnel, write reports, correspondence and procedures, speak clearly to customers and employees.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Vision, hearing, speech, dexterity, visual concentration. A valid driver’s license is required. Must have the ability to stand, walk, sit and use hands and fingers. Must have the ability to work the hours and days required to complete the essential functions of the position, as scheduled. The environment is a professional office with standard office equipment
Cognitive Requirements: Learning, thinking, concentration, ability to exercise self-control, ability to work in a customer relations’ environment. Must be able to pay close attention to detail and be able to work as a member of a team. Must have the ability to interact effectively with co-workers and customers, and exercise self-control and diplomacy in customer and employee relations’ situations. Must have the ability to exercise discretion as well as appropriate judgments when necessary
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.