Warehouse Reach Truck Operator - 2nd Shift - #100482
MAT Holdings, Inc
Date: 04/19/2022 22:30 PM
City: Romeoville, Illinois
Salary: $1,750 - $1,800 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Established in 1984 as Midwest Air Technologies, Inc. (MAT Holdings, Inc.) is a $1.2 billion multi-national company with manufacturing operations, distribution centers and sourcing offices worldwide. The company’s core businesses include the production, sales and service of products in the fencing and hardware, automotive and power equipment sectors. MAT is a family of companies and products offering countless opportunities enabled by our global presence in 12 countries and 14,000 employees.
This position is responsible for the put-away of all inbound products previously unloaded by other team members. In this role, you will move product from bin to bin using an RF Scanner, but also physically relocate the product with a Reach Truck.
- Replenishing stock to shelves and putting away all stock received daily
- Frequent lifting of 30-50 pounds, occasionally up to 75 lbs.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to conform with all policies and procedures
- Efficient at operating a Reach Truck
- Proficient with QA checks
- Working knowledge of RF Scanners / System
- Experienced in SAP & Inventory Control within the last 2 years - Strongly Preferred
- 2nd: Monday - Friday, 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM
- $17.50 - $18.00/hr. & $800 Sign-On Bonus
- 401k + Company Match
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Tuition Reimbursement
- $800 sign-on bonus after 120 days of full time employment
- Effective 6/01/2021
- Career Development based on Skills Matrix
- Employee Referral Program & More!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.