3rd Shift Lift Truck Operator - #100487
Date: 04/19/2022 23:00 PM
City: Jamestown, North Carolina
Salary: $18 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
$1,000 SIGN ON BONUS
The Lift Truck Operator’s primary responsibility is to store received product within the racks, utilizing and maximizing the available space, while scanning the product to enable inventory tracking. Associates assigned to operate lift trucks will attend an extensive training course that includes viewing video tapes, a review of the material, and a general knowledge test. After successfully completing the required written portion, on-the-job training is initiated and a “Certified Driver” certificate is awarded.
Starting at $18/hr!
Essential Functions and responsibilities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Complete Daily Lift Truck Operators Inspection Log to maintain proper care and maintenance.
- Ensure safety harness and tether are in proper working condition.
- Push, pull or lift product into available rack.
- Scan product to and from locations within the racks.
- Pull product for shipment or special inspection.
- Cycle scan for inventory verification.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Move furniture by hand truck, cart, or dolly.
- Open and inspect product, with regard to the condition of the carton.
- Place furniture into rows and stage product for shipment.
- Scan barcodes with Dolphin scan guns.
- Dispose of trash/cardboard into baler/compactor.
- Wrap furniture and load product on/off carts for lift trucks.
- Arrive punctually and consistently to work for normally scheduled hours.
- Contribute to team effort by performing various related duties to accomplish needed results.
- Assist in keeping the warehouse and work areas clean and organized.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to become Lift Truck certified.
- Capable and comfortable of working at heights exceeding of 30 feet.
- Able to push, pull, and lift heavy/large objects for extended periods of time.
- 1 year(s): Warehouse
- 1 year(s): Lift Truck Operator
- High School or better
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.