IT SECURITY ADMINISTRATOR -Bilingual (Korean/English) - #100495
Date: 04/19/2022 23:00 PM
City: Port Washington, New York
Contract type: Contractor
Work schedule: Full Day
Woongjin is a rapidly growing team who provides a range of unique, exceptional, and enhanced services to our clients. We have a strong moral code that includes the service of goodness without expectations of reward. We are motivated by the sense of responsibility and servant leadership.
- Operation/Management and supports of Security Solutions(Firewall, Web Proxy, DLP, Anti-virus, E-mail, etc.) and Windows / Linux based security devices
- Performs security and vulnerability assessments of the networks, websites, and server systems.
- Participate in evaluation, investigation and testing of new technologies with other teams to enhance Information Security infrastructure.
- Creates and maintains work instructions and deployment documentation.(Word, Powerpoint)
- Ability to mitigate vulnerabilities of severs (WINDOWS/Linux), network, DB
- Create a report for daily tasks including the status of operating and managing services
- Prepare and conduct security awareness training for employees
- 2+ years of experience in Information Security
- Overall knowledge in Information Security (OWASP10, Web Hacking, DDoS, APT, etc.)
- Bilingual to communicate with Korea HQ (English and Korean)
- Understanding OWASP top 10 web security vulnerabilities
- Basic knowledge on ICT (OSI 7Layer, TCP/IP, HTTP Protocol, etc.)
- Experience on server operation(Windows, Linux OS) including Network Security Solution
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under minimal supervision are a must
- Certifications like CISSP, CISA, CEH are desirable.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.