Office Manager - Smoky Springs - #100540
Date: 04/19/2022 23:30 PM
City: Gainesville, Georgia
Salary: $1,430 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Now hiring! Apply today.
Holiday by Atria has an immediate opening for an Office Manager. In this important role, you’ll receive competitive pay and generous benefits, including:
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Health / Dental / Vision / Life Insurance
- 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
Holiday by Atria provides a supportive environment that values work-life balance and offers exceptional advancement opportunities. To join the team at Holiday by Atria, apply now.Responsibilities:
What you will do as an Office Manager
- Manage the community’s finances, including the accounting and business office functions.
- Perform payroll administration.
- Handle financial-based concerns from residents and/or their families.
- Recruit, interview, hire, onboard, and train new team members.
- Manage and direct all accounts receivable and accounts payable functions, including collections.
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field preferred
- Three (3) or more years of experience in business office management
- Knowledge of state, federal, and/or provincial employment standards and practices
- Ability to perform or learn budget analysis and variance reporting
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office and standard office equipment
Apply today to join the Holiday by Atria team.
Employees of Atria must have or be willing to get a COVID-19 vaccine, subject to legal requirements.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.Salary: Starting at $14.30 / hour
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.