Supv/Mfg - #100558
Date: 04/19/2022 23:30 PM
City: Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
Salary: $80,000 / year
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Day Position 6AM - 6:30PM
Shift Rotation: 2/2/3
Job Title - Production Shift Supervisor
Rust-Oleum Corporation is a worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative fashion paints, durable industrial roof repair coatings and, of course, the famous rust-fighting formula that started it all.
The primary result expected from the Production Shift Supervisor is to supervise the facility to ensure the manufacture of paint and related products by organizing and executing the shift production work schedule (as dictated via the production plan) to maintain a safe, efficient and organized working environment, and to provide leadership/guidance to all shift personnel, assistant supervisors; Production (Milling & Filling), Tint (RAT) production and label printing.
Typical tasks for this position include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Enforce safety and environmental regulations.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine operators, and paint makers.
- Read and analyze charts, work orders, production schedules, and other records and reports to determine production requirements and to evaluate current production estimates and outputs.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Demonstrate equipment operations and work and safety procedures to new employees, or assign employees to experienced workers for training.
- Observe work and monitor SAP, CTC Factory, and other programs to ensure that operators conform to production or processing standards.
- Confer with management or subordinates to resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, and company policies and procedures for workers.
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in person.
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and following department specific quality control processes and procedures.
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Rust-Oleum Corporation Quality principles and participate in all departmental and company-wide Quality activities.
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of experience in manufacturing/chemical processing environment.
- Prior production supervising experience is required.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work well with other peer groups.
- Knowledge of industrial safety regulations.
Rust-Oleum is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.