Director of Staff Development - #100577
Desert Mountain Care Center
Date: 04/19/2022 23:30 PM
City: Indio, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Director of Staff Development - RN/LVN
"At Desert Mountain Care Center, we believe in customer second, putting our employees first. We make it a priority to celebrate our accomplishments. Our success is driven by our employees, bettering our care to those we serve!"
As a Director of Staff Development - RN/LVN, see what is in it for you!
The Perks of Joining our Team:
Competitive Wages: It is imperative you can take care of your finances and reach those goals that allow you to enjoy your hobbies outside of work.
Benefits Packages: Benefits include but are not limited to health, dental, vision, 401k matching, and tuition reimbursement, among many others! Check out ensignbenefits.com to learn more.
Work-life Balance: We value your life outside of work and want to see your success there just as much as within your career.
Regular Celebrations: We love to recognize our employees and enjoy celebrating our wins often!
Growth Opportunities: On top of tuition reimbursement, there are many opportunities to grow within this organization. Whether it be furthering your career in HR or Payroll, becoming a clinician, or possibly even a nursing home administrator.
Emergency Fund: We care for our employees and want to be able to support them in their biggest times of need.
Director of Staff Development Job Overview:
- Plan, organize, develop, and direct all in-service educational programs throughout the facility in accordance with current applicable federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations, and as may be directed by the administrator, to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- RNA program administration
- DSD and DON will share the responsibility of supervising the staffing.
- Plan, develop, direct, evaluate, and coordinate educational and on-the-job training programs.
- Provide leadership in formulating the goals and objectives of the in-service educational programs of this facility.
- Certification in Staff Development
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a skilled nursing/ long-term care facility.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an RN or LVN in California.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must have experience in supervision and principles, the practice of teaching, etc.
Desert Mountain Care Center
47763 Monroe St
Indio, CA 92201
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.