Sales Associate - #100591
Date: 04/20/2022 00:00 AM
City: Midlothian, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Who are we?
La-Z-Boy is proud to be the most recognized furniture brand in the world! Ninety years after the business started and more than 50 years after we invented our first recliner, we are still re-inventing the industry! La-Z-Boy believes we can improve our customers lives by helping transform their houses into homes. Not many companies can say they are both a household name and one of the most innovative organizations in their industry.
Why should you consider us?
Our people-first culture is what sets us apart from other retailers. We are proud to provide an environment where you are empowered, appreciated, and recognized for your individuality. We know that your uniqueness is what strengthens our entire team.
- An environment that rewards you for great performance!
- Solid work-life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to become a La-Z-Boy Certified Designer
- Career advancement
- Company culture that values Volunteerism, Caring for your Community and Sustainability Efforts
Wait, there’s more?!?!
At La-Z-Boy we know that everything you do helps support our company, and we want to do everything we can to support you!
- Competitive earnings potential; includes an hourly base wage plus UNCAPPED commissions on WRITTEN Sales
- Paid Training
- Sales contests and incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid vacation, holidays, and personal time
- 401K + company match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous Employee Purchase Discount
Are you a good fit?
We have the BEST customers in the world and are very selective about who we trust to care for them! We look for ambition, attitude, and integrity. If you have these key traits, we will train you on furniture product knowledge and sales.
- Customer First Mindset
- Persuasion and negotiation skills
- Lively, outgoing, and driven
- Motivated and innovative thinker
- Competitive and driven to achieve goals
Here’s what’s required:
- High school diploma or state equivalency
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Responsible for creating sales and providing exceptional customer service
- The flexibility and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Take a look at La-Z-Boy and consider us to be your next home!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.