Seasonal Service Tech Assistant - #100604
Date: 04/20/2022 00:00 AM
City: Mount Holly, New Jersey
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Mission/ Job Scope
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the assistance in the spring opening and winter closing services of pool equipment, including the installation and removal of safety and winter covers. Also assists technician with cleaning, folding and storing covers at customer’s property. Reports directly to the service technician to whom he/she has been assigned for the day.
Jump in and make a splash and build your career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer today.
- Assist the service technician in the installation and removal of safety covers during the winter and spring service offerings.
- Assist service technician during the winter closing and spring opening process.
- Provide assistance when necessary during the installation of pool equipment.
- Assists technician during installation of replacement vinyl liners.
Must maintain the highest standards in customer service, display professional and ethical conduct, and possess sound verbal and written communication abilities.
Appearance must be maintained and well-groomed at all times.
Must be able to understand and comply with all Company directives and policies inclusive of safer driving and work place habits.
- Must be able to effectively listen in order to clearly understand the needs of the customer and ensure satisfaction through quality workmanship, prompt and courteous service.
- Must have good time management and organizational skills.
- Basic understanding of fundamental math.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.