Front Desk Staff - #100611
Colorado River RV Resort CH, LLC
Date: 04/20/2022 00:00 AM
City: Ehrenberg, Arizona
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
If working on the Colorado River sounds like fun to you and you have customer service skills, we want to hire you! Use your people skills to welcome, answer phone calls and check guests in to Arizona Oasis RV Resort (near Quartzsite, AZ) — a family-friendly park (250 sites) that is perfect for someone who wants to enjoy a warm desert winter.
With the Colorado River (swimming, fishing, & boating), miles of ATV trails nearby and regular in-resort events and the activities going on in Quartzsite, you’ll have plenty of fun things to do after work!
We have a great community with many activities and it's a great place for the outdoor enthusiast. If you are positive, energetic and friendly, we want you to join our team!
This position is about 25-30 hours a week. It is part workcamper swap and paid at $12.80 after that. Starts immediately and goes until the end of Summer.
What we need from you:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Two years of customer service experience
- Great communication skills
- A kind demeanor
- An upbeat and outgoing personality
- Expert listening ability
- Proactive problem solving
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays
- Ability to read maps
- Good computer skills
- Ability to stand and walk throughout your shift
- Making reservations
- Answering the phone
- Check in/out guests
- General question answering
- Walk around to check on guests Hand-out promotional material to prospective guests
- Data entry and other standard front office tasks
- Identify/implement ways to improve our guest’s experience
- Submit maintenance requests for issues such as electrical, sewer and water break problems as needed.
Why you should apply:
- You love the heat and want to be next to water
- You will be in a fun team environment
- You will be right next to the Colorado River (with over 1,000 ft. of river beach!) and miles of off-roading trails
- You will have access to great resort amenities like a pool, hot tub, and a boat launch
- You will have access to fun events and activities going on in the resort
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.