Client Relationship Partner - #100617
Date: 04/20/2022 00:00 AM
City: Columbia, Maryland
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
BLEND360 is an award-winning, new breed Data Science Solutions Company focused on powering exceptional results to our Fortune 500 clients. We are a growing company—born at the intersection of advanced analytics, data and technology.
- The Client Relationship Partner is responsible for forming relationships with decision makers and driving growth in the business across our existing portfolio of clients.
- Identifies new business opportunities with existing client portfolio, pitches Blend360’s services and capabilities successfully to achieve closed deals; this includes writing proposals and Statements of Work (SOW).
- Negotiates best possible pricing to achieve the most optimal margin for Blend360.
- Updates pipeline to include all leads, opportunities, notes and activities in a timely manner.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction - Facilitates getting the right Blend360 talent, skills and offerings to the decision makers at the client.
- Minimum of 7-10 years’ experience and proven track record in client management or business development in data driven marketing, analytics or data services industry
- Has the ‘driver’ gene and is proactive in developing new high quality relationships across the client organization
- Ability to partner with Capability and Practice Leaders to identify and close new business opportunities
- Passionate about impacting clients’ results through data, analytics and technology
- Proven leadership experience, ability to be customer driven, results driven, collaborative and flexible
- Creative, resourceful, well-organized, self-starter, solutions-oriented
- Strong, executive-level presentation skills
- Travel to client locations when necessary
A diverse workforce is a strong workforce
To deliver growth at BLEND360 and for our clients, we have a responsibility and unique opportunity to positively impact the workforce. Diversity has played a critical role in our history, our growth, and continues to have a profound impact on our success. We are determined to have equality in the workplace, within our team and as an extension of our clients’ team.
This is not the work of the moment, this requires continued learning and purposeful actions. We are investing resources to understand and improve the sourcing, selection and retention of the talent we hire.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.