Surveillance Officer - Full Time, Surveillance (Harrah's SoCal) - #100637
Date: 04/20/2022 00:00 AM
City: Valley Center, California
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Protects assets and maintains the integrity of the company using CCTV (Closed Circuit Television) and floor observations. Provides a safe environment for our employees and guests.
- Previous Surveillance experienced preferred.
- A thorough working knowledge of all casino games is preferred with an emphasis on payoffs, odds, procedures and game protection.
- Must possess excellent customer service, communication, organizational and writing skills.
- A working knowledge of Gaming Control Board Regulations is preferred.
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift.
- Must have basic computer operational skills.
- Must be able to get along with co-workers and work as a team.
- Must present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must possess a good math aptitude
Note: Interested applicants cannot have any relatives working in any cash handling, casino, or guest-related position at Harrah’s Resort Southern California.
Essential Job Functions:
- Operates all surveillance equipment, including, but not limited to, VCR’s, monitors, switchers, computers, controllers and cameras.
- Provides CCTV and personal observations of all departments and applicable job functions to assure compliance with established laws, regulations, policies, procedures and internal controls.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to regulatory, departmental and company policies.
Physical, Mental & Environmental Demands:
- Must be able to sit or stand for long hours observing numerable CCTV screens.
- Must be able to work and maneuver in close quarters.
- Must be able to respond calmly in crisis and stressful situations.
- Must be able to see and, also, remember the specific details of incidents and persons.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to operate the following equipment: VCRs, monitors, switches, computers, controllers, and cameras.
- Must be able to give court testimony when necessary and write detailed reports.
- Must be able to work overtime or change shifts on short notice.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
- Must be able to work in a low light environment
Harrah’s reserves the right to make changes to this job description whenever necessary.
Preference is given to qualified Rincon tribal members and members of other federally recognized tribes.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.