Executive Assistant (Champaign County) - #100646
Date: 04/20/2022 00:30 AM
City: Urbana, Ohio
Salary: $14 - $16 / hour
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Job Description: Assisting the CEO and Administrative Director with general business operations of the entire Agency. Assist the Administrative Director in the management of the corporate offices, including maintaining policy and procedures, files and records, proper mail distribution
About Us: CRSI’s mission and philosophy are to empower and support individuals with challenges to provide an opportunity to develop their maximum level of independence as they choose. It is the intent of CRSI to value lifestyles and choices by all served
About the Role: You will help distinguish our company with professionalism, best practices and care that build consumer loyalty. Among the responsibilities of the role are:
- You will accurately maintain and update corporate records, policies, and procedures regarding the overall operation of the Agency, ensuring files and records are maintained accurately and efficiently according to federal, state, county, and Agency requirements.
- You will organize special Agency functions and complete special projects, serve as a liaison between management staff, other Agency staff, and incoming communications.
About You: The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years’ experience in using administrative or professional secretarial skills, or equivalent experience using professional administrative skills
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to maintain performance under stress
- Advanced knowledge of word processing/computer skills and general knowledge of office practices and procedures.
If you are ready to become part of our family, apply online.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.