Treasury Specialist - #100657
Date: 04/20/2022 00:30 AM
City: Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Allied Universal®, we continue to build an inclusive,
Be Phenomenal® culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates a diverse workplace. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities in which we serve. Allied Universal offers so much more than just a job. We offer careers. We take great pride in our promote-from-within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions! Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal® today!
Allied Universal is hiring a Treasury Specialist to join the Corporate Team. The company accepts payments from clients via client checks, electronic transactions (ach/wires), and credit cards. The Specialist is responsible for processing and the application of client receipts to client open invoices and problem resolution for any unapplied cash items
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned:
- Responsible for retrieving daily bank activity from select lockboxes, uploading into company platform to apply client payments to invoices. To also resolve any “kick-outs” and repost. Lastly, post the transactions to the general ledger.
- Assist the unapplied cash team in resolving any unapplied cash issues.
- Assist in any special projects assigned or backup to other treasury functions
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration is preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience with progressive responsibilities in a fast-paced service organization required
- Ability to successfully interact at all levels of the organization, including with clients, while functioning as a team player required.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
- Must be highly proficient and fully functional in all Microsoft Office applications and able to effectively utilize all available office management technology.
- Professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion. Must have proven ability to maintain correspondence, discussions and materials in strictest confidence. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: www.AUS.com
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: www.aus.com/offices.