Teacher - #100661
Date: 04/20/2022 00:30 AM
City: Manassas, Virginia
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
We care, for the children and families we serve, and our dedicated team members. You are our best asset. Feel valued and get access to the benefits and resources you need to connect, balance, grow, and thrive in your career.
- We support your work/life balance with a minimum 50% child care discount, immediate (or next-day) access to earnings, paid time off, and more.
- We invest in your future with ongoing training, tuition reimbursement, credential assistance, and our unique Master Teacher Program.
- We strive to provide a positive, fun environment with plenty of recognition.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through our play based curriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed
As a Teacher, you’ll:
- Follow all licensing guidelines and company standards to ensure the daily care of every child.
- Develop your ability to accurately observe, assess, and plan for children, as well as effectively communicate with families.
- Complete extensive training that provides insight on child care and development topics.
- Implement proprietary curriculum while creating fun, interactive learning experiences.
We want energetic, dependable, passionate individuals who are at least 18 and have:
- Experience in a licensed child care center or related field.
- Completed a high school diploma or equivalent
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.