Server - #192168
Ruth's Chris Steak House, Inc.
Date: 04/05/2021 08:30 AM
City: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: (Key Tasks and Responsibilities)
- Reports to work as indicated on the work schedule and in the correct uniform. Practices positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts.
- Obtains station assignments from host/hostess or Manager-On-Duty at the start of the work shift; correctly completes all assigned opening and side work duties in a timely manner.
- Greets guests immediately, makes suggestions and answers questions regarding food, beverages and service. Practices salesmanship to enhance the dining experience without allowing guests to over order. Uses guests' names regularly throughout the dining experience
- Takes and records food and beverage orders from guests according to RCSH Sequence of Service and Pivot Point systems.
- Processes guests' orders, using the computer terminal according to RCSH Sequence of Service, Pivot Point and Food Timing systems to ensure all items are prepared and served on a timely basis. Ensures all items are rung on the computer.
- Ensures that all food and beverages delivered and served are served promptly, garnished correctly and meet the quality/presentation standards of RCSH. Personally serves all entrée items to the guests.
- Observe restaurant diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with food, beverages and service: immediately recognizes and responds to any guest needs and/or requests.
- Maintains tables and station according to RCSH standards throughout the dining experience.
- Practices teamwork by assisting fellow employees, as needed, by serving food, practicing table maintenance and bussing to enhance our guests' dining experience.
- Communicates to the Manager-On-Duty any and all situations where a guest may express concern or dissatisfaction with any aspect of the dining experience.
- Correctly presents the guest check and processes payment for all food and beverages sold.
- Closes station only upon direction from Manager-On-Duty; correctly completes all closing, sidework and checkout duties in a timely manner.
- Performs all duties and maintains knowledge of all standards and procedures, as stated in the RCSH Employee Training Packet – Service.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: (Minimum qualifications needed to perform essential job functions)
- Must be able to lift, handle and carry trays, smallwares and equipment weighing up to 35 pounds.
- Must have a good sense of balance, be able to bend, kneel, stoop, reach and squat on a frequent basis to obtain and store food, beverage items, smallwares and service equipment.
- Must be able to constantly stand and exert well-paced mobility for a period up to four hours in length.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and listen attentively to supervisors, employees and guests.
- Must be able to continuously use fingers to bilaterally operate point-of-sale equipment, prepare and serve food/beverage items.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.