Remote Care Optometrist- Missouri- LensCrafters - #196290
Date: 06/08/2022 04:00 AM
City: St. Louis, Missouri
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
Remote Care Optometrist- Missouri- LensCrafters
Date: Jun 6, 2022
Location: St Louis, MO, US, 63109
Requisition ID: 678072
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and care about the people behind them. With over 900 locations, LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America and our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters an industry leader for over 30 years.
The Remote Care Optometrist is a leader in patient care at Luxottica Eye Care, part of EssilorLuxottica, and in the optometric industry through providing complete, comprehensive eye exams remotely using tele-optometry equipment and resources.
Ensure all patients receive the highest quality eye and vision care using the latest tools, resources and technological support. As a health care provider, this position will use your extensive, ongoing training to examine, diagnose, treat and manage diseases, injuries and disorders of the visual system, eye and associated structures.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide high quality optometric care and services to patients
- Establish a positive Doctor/Patient relationship remotely
- Conduct all services in accordance with clinical protocols and accepted standards of care
- Ensure all patients receive accurate diagnosis and appropriate recommendations
- Utilize and effectively leverage all available technology to deliver unsurpassed patient and customer experiences
- Ensure that quality of care and systems are maintained
- Provide clear, motivating and effective training and guidance to team members making use of Company provided programs and technology
- Strive to exceed expectations on all Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and performance expectations
- Contribute to a positive culture within the organization
- Help to ensure the brand is known as the leading optical provider within the community
- Maintain State Licensure in good standing, responsible for maintaining Continuing Education requirements
- Doctor of Optometry
- Graduate of accredited School or College of Optometry
- License to practice Optometry in the State of practice location required
- Commitment to quality optometric patient care
- Knowledge of current Optometric theory and technology
- Strong communicator and listener
- Problem solving ability and solid organizational skills
- Proficient at using an electronic medical record (EMR) system
- Basic Computer Troubleshooting
- Familiarity with MS Windows 10 or higher
- Open to becoming licensed in other states of need and operation
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up in a timely manner).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Nearest Major Market: St Louis
Job Segment: EMR, Patient Care, Optometry, Healthcare