J.P. Morgan Wealth Management- VP, Wealth Management Specialist - #196297
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Date: 06/08/2022 04:00 AM
City: New York, New York
Contract type: Full Time
Work schedule: Full Day
The J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Business fits into the larger Consumer Business. We partner closely with our consumer partners to deliver a full suite of solutions for every client. The
Practice Management team is responsible for delivering subject matter expertise on all practice management concepts that ultimately help advisors service their clients and continue to grow their business. This includes owning the strategy and implementation of goals-based planning, establishing a client onboarding & service model, delivering a set of investment solutions aligned to client goals, and appropriately utilizing tools and technology to improve client experience. The Practice Management team supports both leaders and advisors in the branch, in the field & HNW space, and centralized advisor centers. This is a highly visible team with extensive interaction with senior management across all functions and LOBs to drive meaningful change across the business. Our goal is to help advisors successfully engage with clients
Wealth Management Specialist is responsible for supporting the development of Financial Advisors with the delivery of Practice Management concepts and tools. The WMS supports and guides Advisors to strengthen their business and help them through their journey of building a successful and sustainable long-term practice. This individual will help advisors engage with their clients with a strong foundation in Practice Management Behaviors of Business Development, Business Management, Financial Planning, Investment Strategy, Relationship Management and Service. This role also supports market level leaders, helping them coach advisors on these practice management behaviors. Other attributes include, helping advisors with advice on the proper investment strategies to help clients meet their financial goals, tips on how to execute an effective client contact strategy and how to use client relationship tools. This WMS helps leaders and advisors understand implications of capital market activities and firm thought leadership to support client relationships. Finally, this individual should be focused on a Goals-Based approach to investing, helping both advisors and leaders with financial planning
With direct contact to the field, the Wealth Management Specialist will have a unique opportunity to engage with Advisors and Field Leadership and be able to determine regional goals in partnership with a regional operating committee. The WMS will be able to provide direct support to advisors in a reactive way, while also presenting strategic, forward looking plans to help region and divisions achieve strong business results
- Deliver key practice management concepts and tools to financial advisors and field leadership in the region
- Serve as a mentor and resource to advisors, providing coaching and training, so they can be the most effective advisors possible
- Lead advisors in a Goals-Based Approach to Investing
- Field advisor requests and identify how the request should be resolved or escalated through partnerships with other key Subject Mater Experts in Product, Planning, Technology, etc.
- Create strategic partnerships with Regional Directors and regional operating committees to work closely to drive adoption of initiatives and achieve business goals
- Strategize effective communications to the field and between partners in the division and region to support new advisor initiatives and updates
- Become a subject matter expert on the Practice Management tools, products and capabilities - specifically Salesforce (Advisor Central) and MoneyGuide Pro (GBA)
- Build out useful advisor content and drive adoption of goals-based advice initiatives
- 5+ years broad business experience, preferably in the wealth management industry
- Proven leadership experience and ability to effectively partner with others
- Ability to effectively educate advisors who have a wide array of abilities, investment/capital market knowledge, and financial planning experience
- Foundational knowledge in a goals-based approach to investing
- Deep investment and product knowledge, and the ability to articulate complex investment ideas
- Experience with practice management related coaching, including client contact strategies, book segmentation, implementing strong business processes, and financial planning
- Exceptional written skills and strong executive communications experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to coach advisors to present effectively - namely related to the financial plan and investment solutions
- Series 7, Series 66 required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm's current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm's vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans